Dental Implants at The Dentist in Nasr City, Cairo
Nowadays, dental implants are considered as the ultimate solution for replacing your missing teeth with beautiful and natural looking artificial teeth. Over the years, they have become the most preferred tooth replacement option worldwide because of their ability to transform your smile and restoring your ability to eat and speak without any discomfort.
What are Dental Implants?
a dental implant is metallic conical structure that is surgically inserted into the jaw bones to function as the root of an artificial tooth. The artificial tooth structure is completed by attaching a removable or fixed prosthesis over the dental implant, which looks and feels just like the natural teeth.
Who Can Benefit from Dental Implants in Nasr City, Cairo?
Dr. Omar El Didi at The Dentist recommends dental implants for the treatment of following functional and esthetic dental problems:
· Replacement of a Single Missing Tooth in Nasr City, Cairo – a single tooth is replaced by attaching a porcelain crown over the implant.
· Replacement of Multiple Missing Teeth in Nasr City, Cairo –implant supported removable dentures or bridges can be used to efficiently and esthetically replace multiple missing teeth.
· Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Nasr City, Cairo – if you have lost all your teeth, then we have a solution for you as well. at The Dentist, we will restore all your missing teeth by supporting a complete denture with a minimum of four implants in each jaw. These all-on-four implants supported dentures will allow you to speak eat and naturally just like your natural teeth.
· Smile Makeover – if you are not happy with your smile or the way your teeth, then there is no need to worry! At the Dentist, we can transform your smile with the help of dental implants, so that you can enjoy the smile of your dreams!
How are Dental Implants Placed at The Dentist?
At The Dentist, placement of dental implants is usually carried out in different steps (conventional procedure). However, in certain cases, Dr. El Didi may choose to complete the implant procedure in a single day (immediate loading). Here is the general procedure for the placement of dental implants at The Dentist, Cairo:
· Clinical Examination and Evaluation – Dr. El Didi will first perform an examination of your gums and teeth, and evaluate your medical and dental records. This step is required to check whether you are a suitable candidate for getting dental implants. Afterwards, our dental team will give you an appointment for the when you will get your implants placed.
· Administration of Anesthesia – on the day of your appointment, Dr. El Didi will first make you pain-free and comfortable by administering a local a general anesthesia. For extremely anxious and nervous patients, Dr. El Did may choose to perform the procedure under conscious sedation.
· The Surgical Procedure – the procedure is initiated by making an incision over the soft tissues overlying the bone where the implant needs to be placed. A Surgical flap is then raised, which is used to gain visibility and access into the jaw bone. A hole is then drill into the bone and the implant is carefully screwed into position.
· Implant Loading – in case immediate loading of the implant has been planned, Dr. El Didi will attach pre-fabricated prosthesis to the implant. Otherwise, a healing will be screwed over the implant and the flap will be sutured back into position. Once complete healing has occurred, the healing cap is removed and the prosthesis is attached to the implant.
Why You Should Prefer Dental Implants?
In case you’re wondering, here are a few reasons why you should prefer dental implants over other replacement options for missing teeth:
· Durability – dental implants are prepared from very high quality and durable materials which tend to last for a lifetime.
· Esthetics – dental implants provide the fabrication of the most esthetically pleasing prostheses which will make you look younger and more beautiful.
· Convenience – with dental implants, you get back your ability to eat and speak just like your own natural teeth.
· Bone Conservation – dental implants also conserve the jaw bone surrounding them, which slows down the age-related changes around your face and ensure the health of remaining natural teeth.
So, are you ready to enjoy the smile of your dreams? Visit us today at The Dentist in Cairo. Dr. Omar El Didi is a very renowned dentist in the region of Nasr City, Cairo who has been practicing since 2014. Over the years, Dr. El Didi has brought smiles to the faces of thousands of patients who speak highly of skills and caring attitude towards his patients. So, what are you waiting for? Visit us today let us take care of all your dental concerns!